Sunday, August 21, 2011

Breakfast Television Preview...

It has been a busy back to school season for this stylist, from styling the upcoming September issue of Avenue, to shooting campaigns, to guest spots on CTV News and this Thursday another appearance on one of my favourite morning shows, Breakfast Television with Bridget & Ryan.

This Thursday I will be talking about back to school trends from retailers like WATCH IT! and designer labels like 7 For All Mankind and UGG. As most of you know from past guest appearances and blog posts, my love affair with UGG boots is virtually non-existent - HOWEVER... I have been told they have some new styles for fall and with their new campaign featuring Tom Brady, I may be inclined to give the brand another shot!




Tune in this Thursday at 7:40am to catch the segment live!

be ready for school.
style guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment